Convenient two-pack of the small and powerful Rugged V3 handheld radio. The V3 handheld radio is a lightweight, portable analog handheld radio. Featuring powerful industrial business band frequencies, the V3 is ready to get you talking.
• Dual band VHF/UHF frequency operation
• High capacity lithium-ion battery
• NOAA weather channels
• 1-Touch FM radio
• Backlit Buttons
• 9.75" tall with antenna (3.75" without antenna)
• 2.25" wide / 1.25" deep
• (2) Handheld radios
• (2) Rechargeable Batteries
• (2) AC Adapters/Chargers
• (2) Belt Clips
• (2) Hand Straps
The included radio works with all VHF/UHF business band radios operating on the same frequencies. Radio models include, but are not limited to: RDM-DB, M1, RDH-X, R1, V3, RM60, RH5R, RDH16, as well as Icom, Motorola, Kenwood business band radios, and more.
Business License is required. Click here to learn more.
Click here to view the Quick Start guide.
FCC and CE certified
- How do you add a frequency?
- A programming software and cable is available from RT Systems. You can purchase this here, https://www.rtsystemsinc.com/V3_c_2062.html
- Will the V3 radio talk with other radios?
- The V3 handheld radio will communicate with all UHF and VHF analog radios that Rugged Radios offers.
- What is the range of the V3 handheld radios?
- The V3 handheld radios will transmit one to three miles depending on terrain and battery power.
- Why can’t I transmit on some channels?
- The V3 is programmed with some listen only channels identified by an L before the channel name.
- These channels are listen only because they are used by emergency services. If you have friends using these channels, please let them know about this.
- How do I differentiate between VHF and UHF channels?
- UHF channels are labeled as such. Example: UHF-1. All other channels are VHF.